Do you have moments when you’re fed up with parenting? Nothing you try seems to be working and you are ready to quit?
I’ve been there. I want you to know you’re not alone and there is real hope for connection.
Maybe you want stronger relationships in your family, but it’s a struggle just to get along with each other.
I know that place too, and I want you to know, you’re not alone!
Sometimes parenting feels lonely. We mistakenly think “Everyone else has it all figured out.”
I promise you no one has it ALL figured out. Over the past decade, I have worked with hundreds of parents. One thing is true. Each one of us is learning. We all have complicated, messy, and maddening days and need encouragement to keep trying.
That is why I am here. As a parent of two adult children and two teenagers, I have personally experienced the pain of parenting. Our family has also felt first hand the benefits of applying the principles I share with you. I won’t be sharing anything I haven’t tried myself. Our family is stronger and better because of the interactions I get to have with parents like you.
I am offering you a pathway to:
- a more collaborative and respectful home,
- calm amidst the chaos,
- decreased anxiety and fear, and
- a sense of confidence and inner freedom.
- Completed “The Choice in Coaching: Arbinger Mastery Training for Coaches”
- Graduate of the Coachville School of Coaching.
- PCC Certified Coach, Membership in the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Education from Northern Arizona University
- Taught for 3 years and has worked with children and youth for the past 25 years.